Contracting officers are encouraged to use approaches in awarding contracts using Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP). Contracting officers may adapt procedures in other parts of the FAR such as Parts 14 and 15.
Since the passage of the Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act of 1994, Federal Departments and Agencies record contractor performance on in-process contracts and use contractor performance information in source selection. This requirement was imposed by the Office of Federal Procurement because “performance assessment is a basic ‘best practice’ for good contract administration, and is one of the most important tools available for ensuring good contract performance.”
With this in mind, Concentric Methods™ looks to assist the Procurement Reviewers by providing precise and relevant past performance contract information.
Medical Past Performance
Army Direct Care Medical Services (ADCMS)
• W81K04-09-D-0087 • W81K04-09-D-0068 • W81K04-09-D-0072 • W81K04-09-D-0091
The largest components of United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) Cadet Admissions Management Information System (CAMIS) operations and maintenance include helpdesk operations, information assurance, and application development. CFFI provides services to the Air Force Academy that includes system services, technical support services, application services, and security. CFFI provides support to the systems environment necessary to ensure efficient and effective development, test and production processing. We also provide tier I and tier II support of CAMIS to end users.
• Provide Qualified Personnel for High Quality Healthcare Services
• Flexibility to Staff Army Wide Treatment Facilities
• Increase Quality of Patient Care
• Maintain Relationships with Hospital Staff and Government
• Adhere to All Hospital Policies
• Provide Services Across four Regions – North Atlantic, Southeast, Pacific, and Western
Occupational Medical Services (OMS) for NIH (DOHS)Commission
• HHSN 236-20009-00006C
Concentric Methods is responsible for providing professional, technical, administrative and support personnel for all tasks, to include: managing an employee assistance program, management of non-emergency occupational injuries and illnesses, providing medical evaluations and examinations, facilitating vaccine clinics, CPR and first aid training, occupational health surveillance, management and updates to the OMS procedures manual, the use and maintenance of the OMS data management system, psychiatric consultation and/or substance abuse assessment, treatment and/or referral, and development of health education and promotion programs.
• Provide Occupational Medical Services to NIH Facilities in Bethesda, MD and Fort Detrick, MD, Baltimore, MD and Rocky Mountain Laboratories in Hamilton, MT
• Provide Health Surveillance Examinations in Support of NIH’s Biomedical Research
• Perform Medical Examinations for Fitness For Duty Related to Occupational Diseases and/or Injuries and Documents Findings
• Plan and Provide Comprehensive Health Promotion Activities
• Clinical Support For Medical Emergencies which Occur on the NIH Campus
• CPR and First Aid Training
Biomedical Engineering Technicians for the Navy
Biomedical Engineering Technicians (BMETs) are provided by Concentric Methods to the Naval hospital in Pensacola, Florida. Using technical manuals, blueprints, schematic drawings, wiring diagrams and other specifications, we maintain, test, calibrate, troubleshoot, adjust, modify and overhaul a wide variety of medical equipment. The support services are required in the Biomedical Repair Division, Materials Management Department of the Naval Hospital Pensacola, Florida. BMET service providers are knowledgeable in the theory of operation, the underlying physiological principles, and the safe clinical application of biomedical equipment.
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Develop Preventive Maintenance Procedures
• Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic / Chemical / Optical Engineering
• Troubleshoot and Repair Medical Equipment
• Maintain Equipment Inventory In A Database
• Technical Advisors
Navy Physicians West
Information Technology Past Performance
Military Health System Learning (MHS Learn)
Military Health Systems Learning is a centralized, web-based platform that provides the military medical workforce and the beneficiary population with a single source for managing, delivering and tracking learning. Concentric Methods creates a wide range of custom content from modest, inexpensive training built from PowerPoint slides, to highly interactive, robust training including animation, video, and audio narration. Furthermore, Concentric Methods provides helpdesk, training and system support.
MHS Learn is an enterprise solution utilized by the MHS to offer various training courses, including mandatory Privacy Act and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training. MHS Learn contains an extensive library of medically-related training courses offered in a variety of formats.
• A Premier Training Portal
• Provide a single-source for on-line web based medically-related training
• Integrate training from the enterprise-level website to the workplace/home to the people
• Testing of system changes and Web-Based Training modules
• Assist Customers with Locating Courseware and Resolving Issues
USAF Academy Cadet Medical Information System Services (MISS)
Concentric Methods provides information technology support to 52 clinics with over 800 personnel, ensuring network connectivity, and the deployment and maintenance of over 2,000 IT assets. Our support to the Air Force Academy includes services encompassing Help Desk operations, inventory (asset) management, telecommunications, information management and information technology (IM/IT) training, web development and maintenance, database administration, system and network administration, modeling, simulation and temporary surge requirements.
• Respond to all Help Desk Request and Keep A Log of Requests and Resolutions
• Identify and Trouble Shoot Hardware and Software Problems
• Install/Replace and Configure Hardware and Software
• Asset Management including Labeling, Status Reporting, Warranty and Disposal
• Support All Telecommunications – Cellular, Land Lines, and All Communications Devices
• Development of Materials and Course Instruction Hardware and Software Training
• Database Administration including Design, Installation, Maintenance and Upgrades
• System Network Administration
Headquarters Marine Corps Personnel, Physical, Information and Communications Security System (PPICSS)
Concentric Methods provides quality Health Care Workers (HCW) for Navy Medicine Western Military Treatment Facilities. With a focus on providing the penultimate in patient care, we provide a full range of qualified Physicians, Clinical Psychologists, Podiatrists and Optometrists. Our services encompass the full range of the HCW lifecycle to include the recruiting, management, retention and improvement to provide a continually improving patient environment.
• Web Development
• Database administration
• System Operations and Maintenance
• Independent verification and validation (IV&V)
Cadet Admissions Management Information System (CAMIS)
At the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) Concentric Methods provides operational and maintenance support of the Cadet Admissions Management Information System (CAMIS) to include helpdesk operations, information assurance, and application development. Additional support services provided under the contract include program management, system services, business intelligence, technical support services, application services, and security. Concentric Methods provides support to the systems environment necessary to ensure efficient and effective development, testing and production processing. We also provide tier I and tier II support of CAMIS to end users.
• Enterprise Architecture
• System Administration
• System Operations and Maintenance Support
• Technical Support
• Application Services
• Business Intelligence
• Security/Information Assurance
• Troubleshooting Hardware and Software
Admin Services Past Performance
United States Agency for International Development Facilities and Administrative Support
At the United States Agency for International Development, Concentric Methods provides a wide range of support to the Bureau for Management, Office of Management Policy, Budget and Performance and the Office of Acquisition and Assistance. Our services include communication support, management consulting, IT consulting, IT architecture, facility architecture, training design, senior management training, contract training, and administrative support. Through a team of committed specialists Concentric Methods assists USAID with achieving excellence through a worldwide mission.
• Management & IT consulting
• Program and Management Analysis
• Budgeting/Auditing/Finance Support
• Communications Support
• IT Architecture Services
• Architecture Services
• Training Design and Implementation
• General Administrative Support
Department of Labor At the Mine Safety and Health Administration Administrative Support
• DOLJ124R24518 • DOLJ124R24521
The scope of work performed by Concentric Methods encompasses warehouse specialist(s). Concentric Methods performs work duties in the academy warehouse distribution area. We provide employees that are knowledgeable in the use of AMS Database and Product Database, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Distribution Tracking Database. Concentric Methods is responsible for the printing and distribution of Directive System transmitted electronically from headquarters and processes mass mailings. We perform the worldwide sale and distribution of MSHA training material which includes receiving, preparing, planning, processing and monitoring orders. The Distribution Center distributes over five million pieces of training materials, representing over 10,000 requests annually.
• Prepare and maintain exhibits and displays for seminars, conferences, and universities
• Provide knowledge and support of mining technology and assist exhibitors with inquires regarding training products
• Provide maintenance of national subscriber lists for the MSHA Program Policy Manual
• Assist international shipping and customs
• Research and prepare technical reports
• Prepare and provide accurate billing documentation
• Prepare monthly report of all sales activities and maintain records
• Assist in processing travel and requisitions
GSA Concession Specialist
Concentric Methods oversees all GSA concession contracts within the National Capital Region. Our specialists provide management of assigned GSA concessions contracts to include oversight of all Randolph-Sheppard Act vendors. Concentric Methods worked with the GSA to develop and implement the program and financial procedures that were adopted nationwide as the GSA best practices.
• Portfolio Management Services
• Auditing and Finance Support
• Sanitation and Deliverable Inspections
• Business Consulting and Support
• Stakeholder Liaison services