Concentric Methods Medical Contact Information
- Office hours and phone number for after hours / emergency contact
- Office hours vary; core hours are 9am – 4pm.
- After hours / emergency contact: email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number and email address, as well as a brief description of the emergency and someone from the CM team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Contact your Program Manager to report concerns about patient safety or care.
- Clients are encouraged to contact their assigned point of contact (e.g., Program Manager, President) to discuss any concerns. If the complaint cannot be resolved, clients are encouraged to speak directly with the Vice President of Cape Fox Shared Services or the Chairman of the Cape Fox Corporation Board of Directors. Their contact information will be provided upon request.
- If you feel your concerns about patient care and safety cannot be resolved through your employer or the healthcare facility you are working at, you are encouraged to contact the Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Management to report any concerns or register a complaint about a Joint Commission certified organization by calling (800) 994-9910 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. No punitive or disciplinary action will be taken for reporting any concern to Joint Commission.
- Employee education process
- Once an employee is eligible, they will need to complete an Educational Expense Agreement and Request Authorization and submit it to their Program Manager. Their PM will review and obtain written approval from the president, and human resources. The employee must pay for the educational course up-front.
- CM will reimburse the employee (up to $1500 per year ) after the course has been completed and after they have received a grade for the course. For courses which do not utilize a traditional grading scale, the employee should consult with their PM in advance of beginning such a course for a determination, in writing, of how such reimbursement will be handled.